Monday, December 3, 2007

Absent

Hey guys! I bet y'all thought I fell off the face of the planet didn't you? Well, I haven't I've just been too busy (and stressed for that matter) to knit. I know, it's blasphemous to say. Well, I can finally check one of the major stressors off of my list:


Accepted!

I've been accepted into grad school! This along with the whole job situation, and, oh yeah, the wedding I'm supposed to be planning has been causing me major, major stress. So much stress that I haven't picked up the sticks and string in literally weeks. I come home from work so emotionally and physically drained that I can't even think about being creative. It's a scary thing losing one's creativity. I think I'm on the upside of it all now and will hopefully have some things to show you soon. Thanks for sticking around!